Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for a Talent Relations Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Talent and Talent Relations teams focusing on hospitality, gifting and creating talent experiences.
This role will assist the talent relations team in day-to-day planning and running errands. It is client and talent interfacing. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who can exercise good judgment and work with a sense of urgency. We are looking for someone who is a self starter and has a passion for all things creative and gifting.
- Provide assistance to the Talent team
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of client and talent relations
- Pack boxes and run errands to various vendors all over the LA area
- Handle a high volume of orders through various departments
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
- Track talent gifting and social media information (Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Design custom gifts such as boxes, cards, baked goods, trophies, bags
- Research and maintain relationships with vendors
- Create budgets and work within them
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have own form of transportation
- Experience with shipping is a plus
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be comfortable being in our HQ during regular business hours
- Excellent client service / people skills- ability to work with many different personalities
- Understanding of digital media and creative processes (design, video, product, data, etc.)
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Highly flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Quickly grasps new concepts and ideas and has the willingness to think outside the box
Ability to work productively on multiple projects simultaneously in a high stress environment