An A-list Content Creator is looking for a Creative Production Assistant that will work closely with him and his Creative Producer and be involved in all aspects of creating content across all channels and platforms.
● Alongside the Creative Producer, this role will be responsible for coming up with on-going new and fresh content ideas for the various platforms that the creator is currently on as well as any future platforms that may arise
● They will be responsible for picking up any equipment, materials, or resources required for any given shoot
● Help execute content ideas alongside the creator, producer, and production crew
● Must be available to do calls or meeting to go over creative weeknights and weekends as required by the creator
● Must be able to respond quickly under tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
● Must have great communication skills
● Must be available to shoot content three days a week (mainly Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
● Must be available to work during these days in the San Diego area
● Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and/or projects at once and work in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to establish open communication and perform well under pressure
● A team-oriented attitude on all tasks, from the largest to smallest
● Must have a working reliable car (travel and gas will be reimbursed)
● Strong knowledge and awareness of social and content trends across YouTube, Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter and any upcoming relevant social media platforms
● Must possess high level of confidentiality at all times
● Previous experience working with other high level celebrities or creators a plus
● Previous experience working on YouTube content a plus
FaZe Clan is seeking a Head of Compliance to join our in-house legal team. In this role, you will provide legal advice on the design and operation of privacy, corporate and ethical compliance. This position reports to the Chief Legal Officer. FaZe Clan has established itself as the world’s most prominent and influential gaming organization known for its disruptive original content and hyper-engaged global fanbase of 345 million combined across all social platforms. FaZe Clan holds an unrivaled position at the epicenter of gaming, sports, culture and entertainment, driving how the next generation consumes content, plays and shops. Their roster of 85 influential personalities consists of world-class gamers, engaging content creators and a mix of talent beyond the world of gaming, including NFL star Kyler Murray, Lebron “Bronny” James Jr and Lil Yachty. The organization’s unmatched esports division includes competitive teams in Fortnite, FIFA, PUBG, PUBG Mobile, Rainbow Six, Call of Duty League (Atlanta FaZe), Rocket League, Halo, Valorant and CS:GO with dozens of world championship trophies among them. In addition, FaZe Clan has become a sought-after fashion and lifestyle brand through an inspired apparel line and limited-edition collaborations with partners including Champion, NFL, Manchester City FC, Lyrical Lemonade, Kappa, CLOT, LA Kings, and more.
Provide daily support to the Chief Strategy Officer by managing calendars to track time commitments, schedules and completion of tasks. Pro-actively able to prioritize while handling demanding, ever-changing calendars for the Executive. Experience supporting an executive in an Entertainment, Music, or Media industry strongly desired.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, reschedule meetings upon request, communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts.
- Manage travel logistics (international travel included), flights, hotel, ground transportation, and creates itineraries for executive which includes setting up off-site/on-site meetings and events.
- Coordinate projects and deliverables via collaboration with a diverse group of internal/external clients, Vendors, contacts, callers and visitors.
- Track and record all expenses and submit in a timely manner
- Ensure efficient communication between other EA’s and assistants for things to run smoothly
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ or more years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Organized with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience with domestic and international business travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and tracking credit card and other expenses
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multitask
- Remain positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
We are looking for a Talent Relations Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Talent and Talent Relations teams focusing on hospitality, gifting and creating talent experiences.
This role will assist the talent relations team in day-to-day planning and running errands. It is client and talent interfacing. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who can exercise good judgment and work with a sense of urgency. We are looking for someone who is a self starter and has a passion for all things creative and gifting.
- Provide assistance to the Talent team
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of client and talent relations
- Pack boxes and run errands to various vendors all over the LA area
- Handle a high volume of orders through various departments
- Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
- Track talent gifting and social media information (Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Design custom gifts such as boxes, cards, baked goods, trophies, bags
- Research and maintain relationships with vendors
- Create budgets and work within them
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have own form of transportation
- Experience with shipping is a plus
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must be comfortable being in our HQ during regular business hours
- Excellent client service / people skills- ability to work with many different personalities
- Understanding of digital media and creative processes (design, video, product, data, etc.)
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Highly flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Quickly grasps new concepts and ideas and has the willingness to think outside the box
Ability to work productively on multiple projects simultaneously in a high stress environment